The Burrows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Exercises To Begin This Month!

+2
epicanadian
Levantine
6 posters

Go down

Training Exercises To Begin This Month! Empty Training Exercises To Begin This Month!

Post by Levantine Sat 6 Apr 2013 - 9:14

As the title states, we'll be starting training exercises this month, so please plan on attending as much as you can - preferably all of it. I would really like to get everyone in them, so we can learn quickly and begin to play together effectively. I hope you guys are platooning together!

So far, I'm the only person who has volunteered as a trainer, but I'd like some of our commanders and stronger players to volunteer as well. Remember, we're not trying to militarize this clan, we just want to put together a strong pack so we can compete in Tank Companies, Tourneys, and Clan Wars.

Here's what you can expect from training, so far;

Covering basics of tanking
Covering basics of the maps
Covering basics of the user interface
Covering basics of team communication
Advanced tanking
Advanced map strategy
Tank vs tank match-ups
Platoon vs platoon match-ups
Lopsided match-ups

All-in-all, I'd like for us to band together and make improvements to both individual and team gameplay - we'll need both to stay afloat when facing other clans.

In the future, once our clan gets bigger, we'll start designating units within the clan, making squads within our clan to help better organize things. I'd also like for current clan members who show promise to help train new recruits in the future. I think it would be beneficial for future new recruits, once our clan gets up on its feet, to go through initiation and training to better prepare for the brutality of Tank Companies and Clan Wars.

There will also be prizes and contests within our clan.

Make sure to spread the word around within the clan to pay attention to the forums, and any help in getting things situated will be greatly appreciated.
Levantine
Levantine
Admin
Admin

https://burrows.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Training Exercises To Begin This Month! Empty Volunteer.

Post by epicanadian Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 16:04

I'll volunteer as a trainer, I might not be able to make EVERY session due to work and possibly time difference but the effort will be there.
epicanadian
epicanadian
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Training Exercises To Begin This Month! Empty Re: Training Exercises To Begin This Month!

Post by riogranderat Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 16:45

Thanx Epic, you were one that I was hoping would volunteer!
riogranderat
riogranderat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Training Exercises To Begin This Month! Empty Re: Training Exercises To Begin This Month!

Post by x_GraveDigger_x Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 23:19

sounds great. I am looking forward to being there to learn from all you with experience. Thank you.
x_GraveDigger_x
x_GraveDigger_x

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptBigMoney Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 3:23

I'm on most evenings after 7 CDT, except probably Fridays. Depends on what's going on.
CaptBigMoney
CaptBigMoney

Back to top Go down

Post by MetallicWolf Sun 12 May 2013 - 9:42

Once again, good job Levantine. Training will be of great use to the clan, and to clan performance. In addition to clan training, I will be compiling a list of strategies and movements for individual maps. Kinda like football plays. So if anyone has any ideas, or has experienced game strategies, let me know so I can organize them. We could later use some of these and practice them in training sessions.
MetallicWolf
MetallicWolf
Diplomat
Diplomat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum